(a) Heart rate monitor
(b) Blood sugar monitor
(c) Blood pressure monitor
(d) Contraception advice
363. A woman introduces a man as the son of the brother of her mother. How is the man related to the woman?
364. There are six persons A, B, C, D , E and F. C is the sister of F. B is the brother of E's husband. D is the father of A and grandfather of F. There are two fathers, three brothers and a mother in the group. Which of the following is a group of brothers ?
365. Five cars are ready at the start line of a race. Car B is positioned to the right of Car A but is not positioned next to Car C. Car C is positioned next to Car D, which has Car b on its left side. Car E is positioned furthest from Car C.
Which car does not have a car to the left of it?
(a) Car C
(b) Car D
(c) Car E
(d) Car A
366. Four friends are almost the same age. Bill was born four months after Dylan. Dylan was born nine months before Mary. Mary was born two months before John.
Who is the eldest?
367. All bank clients are old. All old people are rich.
Which of the following must be true?
(a) All rich people are old
(b) All old people are bank clients
(c) All old people are poor
(d) All bank clients are rich
Download Free EBooks for GMAT, GRE, ACT, SAT, LSAT, MCAT etc.
Tell Your Freind