(a) Peter might be a professor
(b) Peter is an interesting person
(c) Peter cannot be a professor
(d) None of the other answers
396. Some fanatics shout loudly. Some people who shout loudly get hoarse throats. John is fanatically devoted to video game playing. Which of the following is true?
(a) John likely has a throat that is not hoarse
(b) John likely does not have a hoarse throat
(c) John's throat might be hoarse
(d) John does not have a hoarse throat
397. Standing next to a loud speaker can cause you to become deaf. Bob regularly stands next to loud speakers. Which of the following is true?
(a) Bob likely will not become deaf
(b) Bob is likely to become deaf
(c) Bob will become deaf in the future
(d) None of the above
398. Buildings often are damaged in earthquakes. Blueburgh rarely has earthquakes. Which of the following is true?
(a) Blueburgh is very safe
(b) Blueburgh has several damaged buildings
(c) Blueburgh likely has few damaged buildings
(d) None of the above
399. Wind power is more popular than coal power. Coal power is more pragmatic because it is more cost-effective. The people of Uniontown are practical and, on average, tend to make purely practical choices. Which of the following is true?
(a) The people of Uniontown will be more likely to choose coal power than wind power
(b) The people of Uniontown will hate wind power
(c) The people of Uniontown will likely love coal power
(d) The people of Uniontown will love coal power
400. Vermin infestations always bring down the price of a house. My house is filled with giant rats. Which of the following true?
(a) My house needs fumigation
(b) The valuation of my house is lower than it could be
(c) My house will be worth less in the future
(d) My house is a health risk
401. Find the statement that must be true according to the given information.
Sara lives in a large city on the East Coast. Her younger cousin Marlee lives in the Mid-west in a small town with fewer than 1,000 residents. Marlee has visited Sara several times during the past five years. In the same period of time, Sara has visited Marlee only once.
(a) Marlee likes Sara better than Sara likes Marlee
(b) Sara thinks small towns are boring
(c) Sara is older than Marlee
(d) Marlee wants to move to the East Coast
402. Find the statement that must be true according to the given information.
When they heard news of the hurricane, Maya and Julian decided to change their vacation plans. Instead of traveling to the island beach resort, they booked a room at a fancy new spa in the mountains. Their plans were a bit more expensive, but they'd heard wonderful things about the spa and they were relieved to find availability on such short notice.
(a) Maya and Julian take beach vacations every year
(b) The spa is overpriced
(c) It is usually necessary to book at least six months in advance at the spa
(d) Maya and Julian decided to change their vacation plans because of the hurricane
Download Free EBooks for GMAT, GRE, ACT, SAT, LSAT, MCAT etc.
Tell Your Freind