1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
(a) Harry is shorter than Sally
(b) Sally is shorter than Harry
(c) Peter is taller than Sally
(d) Sally is taller than Peter
423. Larry loves to write computer programs at night. When he is awake late, Larry drinks soda. Larry loves what he is doing right now. Which of the following is true?
(a) Larry is not drinking any soda
(b) Larry is drinking soda
(c) Larry is probably programming
(d) None of the above
424. Vincent has a paper route. Each morning, he delivers 37 newspapers to customers in his neighborhood. It takes Vincent 50 minutes to deliver all the papers. If Vincent is sick or has other plans, his friend Thomas, who lives on the same street, will sometimes deliver the papers for him.
(a) Vincent and Thomas live in the same neighborhood
(b) It takes Thomas more than 50 minutes to deliver the papers
(c) It is dark outside when Vincent begins his deliveries
(d) Thomas would like to have his own paper route
425. The Pacific yew is an evergreen tree that grows in the Pacific Northwest. The Pacific yew has a fleshy, poisonous fruit. Recently, taxol, a substance found in the bark of the Pacific yew, was discovered to be a promising new anticancer drug.
(a) Taxol is poisonous when taken by healthy people
(b) Taxol has cured people from various diseases
(c) People should not eat the fruit of the Pacific yew
(d) The Pacific yew was considered worthless until taxol was discovered
426. Erin is twelve years old. For three years, she has been asking her parents for a dog. Her parents have told her that they believe a dog would not be happy in an apartment, but they have given her permission to have a bird. Erin has not yet decided what kind of bird she would like to have.
(a) Erin's parents like birds better than they like dogs#5
(b) Erin does not like birds
(c) Erin and her parents live in an apartment
(d) Erin and her parents would like to move
427. Last summer, Mike spent two weeks at a summer camp. There, he went hiking, swimming, and canoeing. This summer, Mike looks forward to attending a two-week music camp, where he hopes to sing, dance, and learn to play the guitar.
(a) Mike's parents want him to learn to play the guitarl#5
(b) Mike prefers music to outdoor activities
(c) Mike goes to some type of camp every summer
(d) Mike likes to sing and dance
428. Tim's commute never bothered him because there were always seats available on the train and he was able to spend his 40 minutes comfortably reading the newspaper or catching up on paperwork. Ever since the train schedule changed, the train has been extremely crowded, and by the time the doors open at his station, there isn't a seat to be found.
(a) Tim would be better off taking the bus to work
(b) Tim's commute is less comfortable since the train schedule changed
(c) Many commuters will complain about the new train schedule
(d) Tim will likely look for a new job closer to home