1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
581. Jane is saner than Maurice but crazier than Jacques. Yves is saner than Jacques, Reginald and Theodore. Maurice is crazier than Yves. If the first two statements are true, the third is
582. Dante is more interesting than Durandus and Caprelous. Caprelous is less interesting than Avicenna and more interesting than Averroes. Averroes is less interesting than Dante. If the first two statements are true, the third is
583. potato sacs are rougher than cotton, which is rougher than silk. Cotton is softer than denim and wood. Wood is rougher than silk. If the first two statements are true, the third is
584. Sebastian reads more than Jerome, who reads less than Silvanus. Germanus, who reads less than Isidore, reads more than Silvanus. Isidore reads less than Jerome. If the first two statements are true, the third is
585. Wendy is more interesting than Lilly, who is more interesting than Rachel. Rachel is less interesting than Tabitha but is more interesting than Lauren. Wendy is more interesting than Lauren. If the first two statements are true, the third is
586. If D is the brother of B, how B is related to C? To answer this question which of the statements is/are necessary?
1. The son of D is the grandson of C
2. B is the sister of D.
(a) 1 and 2 both are required
(b) Only 2
(c) Either 1 or 2
(d) Only 1
587. A is the son of C; C and Q are sisters; Z is the mother of Q and P is the son of Z. Which of the following statements is true?
(a) P and A are cousins
(b) P is the maternal uncle of A
(c) Q is the maternal grandfather of A
(d) C and P are sisters