536. Hobbes is more frightening than Machiavelli, who is less frightening than ockham. Ockham is more frightening than Scotus but less frightening than Billuart. Billuart is less frightening than Machiavelli. If the first two statements are true, the third is
537. Reginald is stricter than Jacques, who is less strict than Joseph. Joseph is stricter than Peter. Peter is stricter than Reginald. If the first two statements are true, the third is
538. Gerbert is wilder than Hilbert, who is wilder than Egbert. Egbert is calmer than Filbert. Filbert is calmer than Gerbert. If the first two statements are true, the third is
539. Fantasy is more popular than biographies but less popular than self-help. Self-help is less popular than Thomism. Thomism is more popular than biographies. If the first two statements are true, the third is
540. Nominalism is more problematic than conceptualism but less problematic than direct realism. Conceptualism is more problematic than Poinsotiannism. Poinsotiannism is more problematic than direct realism. If the first two statements are true, the third is
541. An Informal Gathering occurs when a group of people get together in a casual, relaxed manner. Which situation below is the best example of an Informal Gathering?
(a) The book club meets on the first Thursday evening of every month
(b) After finding out about his promotion, Jeremy and a few coworkers decide to go out for a quick drink after work
(c) Mary sends out 25 invitations for the bridal shower she is giving for her sister
(d) Whenever she eats at the Mexican restaurant, Clara seems to run into Peter
542. In a March Past, seven persons are standing in a row. Q is standing left to R but right to P. O is standing right to N and left to P. Similarly, S is standing right to R and left to T. Find out who is standing in the middle
Download Free EBooks for GMAT, GRE, ACT, SAT, LSAT, MCAT etc.
Tell Your Freind