1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
(a) There are some disease-free roaches in the garbage pit
(b) The garbage pit is completely free of disease
(c) The garbage pit is disease-filled.
(d) The garbage pit is likely to be disease-filled
469. No bankers ever eat cake for dinner. Some people who do not eat cake for dinner have excellent teeth. Bill never eats cake for dinner. Which of the following is true?
(a) Bill is a banker.
(b) Bill might be a banker and has excellent teeth.
(c) Bill has excellent teeth.
(d) Bill might have excellent teeth
470. Jeremy is taller than Jean. John is shorter than Jeremy. John is shorter than Jean. If the first two sentences are true, the third is __________.
471. Thomas is smarter than Luca. Luca is smarter than John. John is smarter than Thomas. If the first two sentences are true, the third is __________.
472.Baruch is weirder than Frederick. Frederick is weirder than Arthur. Baruch is weirder than Arthur. If the first two sentences are true, the third is __________.
473. Godfrey is more unknown than Henry. Henry is better known than Giles. Giles is more unknown than Godfrey. If the first two sentences are true, the third is __________.