1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
(a) An animal
(b) Measurement of time
(c) Part of the human body
(d) Fruit or vegetable
225. On christmas morning the four siblings, Luke, Mary, Alice and Jane got their presents. The parents spent the same amount of money on each child. Alice had four presents, which was more than Jane, but less than Luke and Mary, and Mary had the most.
Who is most likely to have received the gift that was the most expensive?
226. All Italians speak Greek. All Greek speakers have cars. Which of the following MUST be true?
(a) All Italians have cars
(b) All Greeks speak Italian
(c) All with cars are Italians
(d) All Greek speakers are Italians
227. Ben is rich but Jim is richer. Mike is poorer than Jim. Who is the richest?
(b) All are equally rich
228. For Lydia's birthday all her friends gave her money. Salvia gave a lot, but not as much as Luke, she gave more than laura though. Dave gave less than Laura and Bryan, and Bryan gave more than Sylvia.
Who gave Lydia the smallest amount?